“Except the Lord build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the Lord keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.” Psalm 127:1
Merely being related is not enough to build a family. Our family is built on our relationship with God and on our lives as Christians. We should always pray that the Lord will maintain our family, protect us from the world, lead us in the paths of righteousness, and forgive us of our sins.
Some things we should be doing:
- Reading the Bible
- Discussing Bible topics and characters
- Attending church regularly
- Discuss world events in a Godly context
- Praying for each other
- Quickly settle our differences
- Forgive each other our transgressions
- Always speak well of our siblings and other family members when speaking with others outside our family
Wallpaper size 1024×768
Wallpaper size 1280×1024
Wallpaper size 1280×800
Wallpaper size 1366×768
Wallpaper size 1440×900
Wallpaper size 1600×900
Wallpaper size 1680×1050
Wallpaper size 1920×1080
Wallpaper size 1920×1200
Portions of this image were used according to copyright holder permissions. This includes “wwarby ” from http://www.flickr.com/photos/wwarby/2230729988/.
Also available as a Kindle or print book
This visual aid is also available as part of the Refrigerator Devotionals Volume 2 book (available in print and Kindle form) from Amazon.com
Click here to buy the book on Amazon.